My Vist To Baci

Good morning lovelies! Rise and Shine!

It's World Coffee Day today, 29th Sept 2014. 

Baci is part of the Chaswood Group of restaurant. Pinch of Salt Card members will get a cup of complimentary coffee on World Coffee Day, that's happening today, on 29th Sept 2014. 
Its petite looking card says it all.
This place offers Coffee, Pizza, Sandwich, Gelato and Pasta. 
Read about the BACI STORY here

Baci is a place to savour the good things in life. Fresh cafe styled food, quality Italian Coffee served fresh, it is a great place to relax and chill with the company of friends.

Oh Yes, it's self service. Clearly written at the entrance door.

As I stepped in, this place mezmerises me with its European charm.
           Step right up to the counter and place your orders as this is a self service cafe.
                    The General Manager, Quenton was very warm and friendly. 
                                 I told him that this was my first visit to Baci.
                                        I had my flat white and it was heavenly. 

Coffee prices are reasonable, given the cosy and relaxing European inspired coffee place atmosphere. 

Besides coffee, this place also offers a variety of mouth watering gourmet handmade sandwiches. Food presentation was great too.
Check out the variety of bread. From Baguette to Panini's, one is spoilt for choice.


Cakes are aplenty too!
Tantalizing cakes!
Happy Rainbow Cakes. Gosh! The sight of this is pure joy.
They even have pies too!

How thoughtful. Lemon Water is spotted at the side to quench one's thirst.
Noticed some seating at the sides that were of Japanese influence.
That's because there's a Japanese International school nearby this neighbourhood. 
And I see some of these children around here having their lunch.
My girlfriend had the Berry Sensation Red Leaf Tea. 
Tea comes with refill and served in such a cute cup.
We also tried their pizza as I am a fan of pizzas, especially Italian Pizza.
My verdict: It was really good. And I mean it. The crust was crunchy. 
Topped with rich toppings. This just made my day.
This was the Turkey Han Hawaian. It comes in a standard size (8 pieces) 
Priced at RM 16.90, it's a steal!
After my first cup of coffee, I then tried their freshly squeezed juices. 
Priced at RM 9.90 per cup.


The crowd builds up close to lunch time and can be pretty packed. 
See, it's almost full now.
Comfort seat. 
Look there's even a nice long sofa at the corner to cater for bigger groups.
This was sighted close to the entrance of the outlet. A cosy corner for two.

Baci is locate at :
Lot G47, Ground Floor, Citta Mall,
No. 1 , Jalan PJU 1A/48, Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Tel: +603-7831 8051

Baci Opens on Mondays to Sundays from 10.30am to 10.00pm



Comments

Popular Posts