My 2015 Make Up

Thanks to The Butterfly Project Malaysia I get to try on these lovely make up to kick start my New Year in 2015 so full of sweetness.




A) Dolly Wink Liquid Eye Liner (Black)
Being a fan of liquid eyeliners, I just couldn't get enough of it. I have more than 8 eyeliners and I keep buying more and more. I was jumping for joy when there was one for me to review in the Butterfly Project Beauty Box. I have been wanting to try Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner for the longest time. 

Being an eyeliner fan, I have tried many types before from super thick brushes to fine ones. But I must say the size and thickness of the brush is perfect and is just right! The brush is not super fine nor it's super thick. I would give this a rating 4.5/5 out of the so many eye liners that I have tried. 
 Here I am testing out on my hand and its resistance to water. 
Clearly it doesn't dissolve with water because it's water proof.
It's also smudge proof. I love the dark coat on my eyes. The black is pretty intense.
And it's very easily removed with an oil based remover.

B) Maybelline Colour Show Nail Colour
      (Shade: 010: Pink Voltage)
  I just love the sweet pink shade. 
I tested this nail colour on my mom's nails.
It's not too dark and compliments her fair skin tone very well.
After 2-3 coats, the colour gets more solid.

C) Collection Hotlights Lipgloss 
I find the Collection Hotlights Lipgloss packaging so innovative and complete. This product's packaging is so well thought off without having to carry a separate mirror. Why? 
Because the product comes with a side mirror!
Not only that, you can even use it while applying this lipgloss in the dark.
 See the shimmer lights from the wand. When you twist and buka the wand masa nak apply, the bright lights will automatically shine. 
When you close the cap/wand, the lights will sendiri turn off. 
 Isn't this amazing!
The colour memang is light on my nude skin. Afterall it's a lipgloss.
It is advisable to have a base colour before applying.
 This lip colour (pic below) was achieved with a combination of Maybelline Baby Lips and Collection Hotlights Lipglioss. Ain't is sweet.

D) Maybelline Baby Lips Coloured Lip Balm
     (Electro pop)

This was how the colour appeared when tested on my hands. Very light sweet pink.
Not as bold as seen on the stick. So not to worry ladies.
Sweet smelling watermelon flavoured lipbalm.
Its light weight formula glides smoothly on my lips giving it a tinge of light pink colour.
This is just perfect for me as i do not usually wear bold lip colour. A tinge of the Maybelline Baby Lips and I'm ready to go.
Here's to a great start for 2015!
How do you like my make up?
Eyeliner by Dolly Wink
On Lips - Maybelline Baby Lips Coloured Lip Balm topped with Collection Hotlights Lipgloss




Comments

  1. omg the lips gloss is so cool? do u know where can i get it??

    sincerely,
    Najlaa 'Aqilah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Najlaa I rasa Watsons KLCC ada kut. Try checking out the BIGGER WATSONS.
      More details here: http://www.collectioncosmetics.co.uk/
      https://www.facebook.com/CollectionCosmetics/timeline

      Delete
  2. There is also a Local Facebook Page for this Brand, Najlaa https://www.facebook.com/CollectionCosmeticsMY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts