Meet Veet, the coolest hair removal gadget in town.

Meet Veet, the coolest hair removal gadget in town.
I am usually not the type who uses an electronic gadget for "bulu" removal. I have thought hard and finally decided to give this Veet Sensitive Touch Baby a try. You see, in the past I have always been using these kind of blades for my eyebrows grooming. I first started using the handheld blade type (in green) then gradually as years passed and when I got to learn a tip or two from make up artists, I moved from the conventional hand held blade to the feather brand blades. It wasn't easy at first and I tend to have slight cuts to my brow area. After using for a few months I began to master it. And now I was given a chance to try a really cool hair removal kit by Veet. 
Introducing the Veet Sensitive Touch.
Veet’s innovative gadget promises no fear of cuts!
Gentle and precise electric trimmer for women on the go
Understanding women’s need for an easier solution, world’s No. 1 depilatory brand Veet has recently rolled out a new beauty gadget that makes hair trimming a breeze.
No bigger than an electronic toothbrush, Veet Sensitive Touch can be carried in a handbag and come to the rescue in any hairy situations throughout the day. 
Many sensitive body parts demand skill and care. Bikini lines, eyebrows and underarms are delicate areas that requires gentle yet precise trimming, which existing tools like razors and tweezers cannot fully provide. And I must admit, I use a razor for my under arms.
And now with this new innovative gadget by Veet, I decided to give it a try. Wanna know my verdict? Keep reading.....
The neat packaging. Notice the "tear here" blue icon arrow on top? It is cleverly designed for users to peel from the top.
So once peeled, the box reveals a full set of tools and it comes with an AA Battery. 
How considerate. This new gadget is a game-changing device that comes with various detachable heads to facilitate accurate and gentle hair trimming at sensitive body parts, such as the eyebrows, underarms and bikini lines. The cutting blades are specially designed to never touch your skin during usage, hence no risk of cuts.
Currently, women often shape eyebrows by tweezing or threading, as well as use razors for hair removal at bikini line and underarms.

Each Veet Sensitive Touch comes with one beauty styler, one two-sided precision head for optimal eyebrow shaping, one bikini trimming head, two comb attachments, one styler cap, one cleaning brush, and one beauty pouch. The device runs on an AA battery, which is included in the packaging too. Veet Sensitive Touch retails at RM119.00 at major pharmacies nationwide and online retailers.


Using Veet Sensitive Touch on my eyebrows.

My Verdict: It is easy to use on my eyebrows and glides through easily when I do my eyebrow trim to a shorter length. On areas that I want to remove my eyebrow hair entirely, I remove the pink cap and trim away effortlessly.

Using Veet Sensitive Touch on my underarms.


My Verdict: It keeps my underarms free from "bulu" and easily removes hair on that part (not like I have too much bulu to shave on my underarms) Certainly a fuss free product cause I can use it without any shaving cream. Yes! We're supposed to use it on dry skin.


Using Veet Sensitive Touch on "down under"
My Verdict: The bigger blade removes "bulu" instantly without much effort and I don't even have to use any shaving cream or whatsoever. Don't laugh.....I was deciding whether or not to write about this body part in this blogpost. 

I have found the perfect tool for all my hair removal needs. Besides the three usual body parts I mentioned above, the Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer can be used to groom side burns, upper lip and facial hair on the chin.


For more tips on how to use, click here.



Comments

Popular Posts